Clayoquot Connections - Fun, Affordable, Family Tours

Family Fishing
Island Camping & Hiking
Remote Island Surfing
powered by

My Blog

Big & Small Porpoises in Tofino Harbour

Write your post here.  A pod of Orcas passed through Tofino's harbour at noon today.  Guests on their way to the Meares Island Big Tree Trail had a real treat viewing the largest members of the Porpoise family shortly before entering the rain-forest for an unforgettable hiking experience.  Guests on the next cruise had a pleasant surprise when a pair of Harbour Porpoise (the second smallest members of the Porpoise family) surfaced close to the boat.

6 Comments to Big & Small Porpoises in Tofino Harbour:

Comments RSS
Fake Watches on March-28-18 6:52 AM
Reply to comment

essayavenue on August-10-18 4:58 AM
Wow! I always loved with those articles which are based on the educational topics. Education is a mandatory element of every country because it is the only best way for getting development and progress. Although it plays vital role to helps you understand yourself better. Very true saying that education helps you realize your potential and qualities as a human being.

Programming Homework Experts Help on July-27-18 10:52 PM
Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right.
Reply to comment

Do My Mechanical Engineering Project on July-27-18 10:53 PM
This a good way to appreciate the teacher as they put their efforts to train students. UK dissertation Writers appreciates the teachers.
Reply to comment

Make My Python Homework on July-27-18 10:53 PM
Great Information,it has lot for stuff which is informative.I will share the post with my friends.
Reply to comment

Case Studies Analysis on July-27-18 10:53 PM
Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up . Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment